Mobile Massage is where the Massage Therapist comes to your home, hotel room or your work (massage at work is more commonly referred to as Corporate Massage).
Mobile massage is a suitable option for anyone. Whether you prefer the comfort of your own surrounds or you may even have an injured family member that requires massage treatment and they are not in a position to comfortably leave the house - they don’t need to, our TML therapist team can come to you, our visiting massage London service.
Our skilled massage therapists serve clients at their home, office, or hotel room, providing a convenient and competitively-priced alternative to day spa and salon massage appointments with the big advantage to get a personalised mobile massage therapy with no rush. Our Therapist will focus only on your needs and will not be on a hurry to see another client as in the case of Spas or Shops, where the client ends up receiving a mechanical massage due to the amount of clients waiting to be served. The Therapeutic Massage London therapist team can reach you in 30, 60 or 90 minutes depending on your location. We cover everywhere in Greater London*
RECOMMENDATIONS for the perfect mobile massage
- Turn your mobile phone off and put your home phone ringer on silent and answering machine.
- Have a warm shower 30 mins prior to the start time.
- Prepare a quiet room for the massage – no distractions, if you have children organise someone to look after them – or organise the massage during a time when they are not in your care, eg. at school.
- Have 15 minutes quiet time prior to the Therapist arriving.
- Try to not eat a large meal within 2 hours before your massage.
- Dim the lights or turn a lamp on.
- Have some nice relaxation music playing at a peaceful volume level – if you don’t have any the therapist will generally bring some.
- If you have an aromatherapy vaporiser, vaporise your favourite essential oils. Again the therapist can usually bring some with them mixed with their professional massage oil if requested. Note: the essential oils our therapists use, is special for applying on the body which is therapeutical and has a lot of benefits, depending on the herb / flower / scent applied.
- Have the massage room warm – approx 21 degrees
- If you would like to prolong the relaxation experience after the therapist departs have a face mask ready for application, order a home delivered meal and relax without the distraction of TV. Just listen to some of your favourite laid back music or read a magazine or book. You may just prefer to have an early night in bed. The quality of your sleep after a massage is definitely worth a couple of extra hours.
benefits of receiving a mobile massage
- No hassles with the peak hour traffic – or any traffic for that matter. The therapist deals with all of the traffic issues and therefore the recipient can be in a complete state of relaxation upon the therapist arrival, throughout the treatment and then maintaining being in their relaxed state.
- Your do not have to venture outside in seasons when there is terrible weather. We can travel to you during adverse weather conditions or at night (or on Sunday morning, or public holidays.....)
- Holiday-makers are generally unfamiliar with the area and would prefer to be found by a local therapist rather than out looking up street maps to find a clinic.
- Some people just generally feel more relaxed being in there own surroundings – they have a sense of comfort.
- The timing of mobile massage schedules is often quite flexible, depending on the therapist. Rather than sticking to the general 9am – 5pm business hours, most mobile massage therapists offer appointment times till late. This allows the busy worker time to arrive home in time for a refreshing shower and dinner, followed by a massage before an amazing night sleep.
- Some clients have young children, even breastfeeding babies and they prefer to be at home to have their massage.
- Sometimes all the family end up benefiting of the massage as the therapist travel for mom or dad and ends up giving massage to everyone. Just imagine leaving a whole family feeling relaxed!
- You get the full benefits from your massage by being able to relax straight after your treatment and not undo all the great work of your therapist by getting back into your car. A true Mobile Massage London experience.
massage central london
(Our incall location)
If you live far from London, you are more than welcome to come to our Incall facility. We are located in the centre of everything so you can find us very easily.
Our Incall facility has everything you need to relax:
- You will receive a full body massage with our warm cosy therapeutic massage oil - ayurvedic style.
- Relax having a warm shower to decompress your muscles before the massage and reach the highest relaxation after the massage.
- Get hydrated with our beverages. We recommend to drink only water during your session, as water with the help of massage, will clean your organism from toxins and impurities.
- Enjoy our relaxing therapeutic music, some of them with Binaural beats, helping you to become serene and clear minded. Binaural music is a safe and powerful method of calming the activity in your mind so that you can achieve a state of complete relaxation and mental clarity. It is an extremely effective way of training the mind to enter a state of deep meditation or sleep without years and years of practice.
And the best of all is that you will receive all of this benefits far from any place that is causing your stress.
Imagine this: As you lie on the table under crisp, fresh sheets, hushed music draws you into the moment. The soft smell of fragrant candles fill the air and you hear the gentle sound of warm massage oil dripping from your therapist’s hands. Once the session gets underway, your daily stressors and aching muscles fade into an oblivious 90 minutes of relief, and you feel yourself completely melt away into a stage of heightened bliss.
What if that blissful hours of massage did much more for you than just take the pressures of the day away? What if that gentle Swedish massage helped you to fight off cancer (or the risk of getting cancer)? What if that same massage helped you to recover from a strained muscle in half the time? What if your sleep, digestion, and mood all improved with regular massage therapy? What if all these weren’t "what ifs"?
Scientific evidence has now proven that massage therapy provides all of these benefits and much more. It has been proven that the more massage you can allow yourself, the better you will feel and the healthier you will become!
Experts estimate that 80 to 90 percent of disease is stress-related - Massage is there to fight off that frightening number by helping us remember what it means to really relax.
Massage also decreases anxiety, lowers blood pressure, increases circulation, improves injury recovery, encourages deep sleep, increases the number of cells that fight off cancer, and increases concentration. It reduces fatigue and gives you more energy to handle stressful situations.
Pampered Healing Therapy Massage is the perfect elixir for good health - The incredible benefits of massage are doubly powerful if taken in regular "doses." Researchers from the Touch Research Institute (TRI) at the University of Miami found that recipients of massage can benefit even in small doses. They also note that receiving massage on a consistent basis (i.e. bi-weekly, weekly, bi-monthly, or monthly) is even more beneficial. It is wonderful to know that this "medicine" only gets better with frequency!